Current Organizational Partnerships:
- The Bronx District Attorney’s Office: C.O.N.C.E.P.T.S.- provides three workshops to 7th grade students on decision making, bullying/cyberbullying and peer pressure.
- Center for Urban Pedagogy- students research the answer to a social justice issue that impacts the community. There is a culminating workshop in which their findings are presented to the community along with an informational guide on the issue.
- The Bronx Institute at Lehman College provides services to 8th and 9th grade students through the GEAR UP program.
- Legal Outreach-recruits middle school students for their rigorous academic enrichment program that are interested in pursuing careers in law.
- Generation Citizen- college students come once a week to all of the Participation in Government classes to teach students how to research and devise solutions to a current civic engagement issue.
- DYCD Project Boost – provides creative after school programming for all students in grades 6 -8. Students receive homework help, participate in sports and trips.
- Summer Search – provides mentorship, leadership and college advisory to students in the 10th grade that are accepted to the program. It follows students for six years.